Weight: 0.5 lb (0.2 kg)
Max Flight Time: 30 Minutes
Control Range: 1312 ft (400 m)
Gimbal/ Stabilization: Yes SD Card Slot: Yes
I used this quadcopter for a month in Scotland and, I have to say, this is the reason why I decided to buy one. Flying DJI Mavic Mini is a bliss – easy, intuitive and satisfying. It’s also a lightweight and perfect for outdoors because its battery lasts up to 30 minutes so you have plenty of time to find the best shot, making it the best hiking drone out there.
Footage also positively surprised me with good quality, especially when it comes to photos. The 3-axis gimbal stabilizes the camera so that the videos are very smooth and look professional, even in strong wind.
DJI Mavic Mini also excels in control range of around 1300 feet. Then, with the built-in SD card, even when your smartphone loses contact with the drone, the footage continues to be recorded in the highest quality, which you’ll be able to download to your computer later.
Overall, this is the best drone under 250 grams. The cost is a bit of a drawback as compared to others on this list but this is still my Top Pick.
If you have even bigger budget, you can go for the newest version, DJI Mini 2, which is a Premium Choice here.
- 3-axis gimbal ensures superior camera stability and ultra-smooth footage,
- Very long flight time (up to 30 minutes),
- lightweight and not requiring FAA registration,
- Crisp video footage in all weather conditions,
- Extremely easy to use even for those who never flew a drone before,
- Very reliable with a long control range,
- Fly More Combo is a great value add
- Price is a limiting factor for most users,
- No smart controller support
Please reference our online safety tips for general tips and techniques you should keep in mind to protect yourself and your privacy online. Additional information is also available about identifying and reporting suspected Human Trafficking.
You are viewing cached results from https://etramping.com/best-drone-under-250-grams/