Banjara market is a well-known place among decor enthusiasts and bloggers. It is popular for the variety of items available at such economical prices.
It is located in Sector- 56, Gurgaon, and is easily accessible by Metro. This is an open market on the roadside. Banjara Market has a huge range of Home décor & Furniture collection, which you can buy almost at half the price of showrooms.
Pro tips if you are visiting Banjara Market:
1. Spare a minimum of 4-5 hours to shop and stroll around.
2. Expect a lot of dust and sunlight. Be prepared.
3. Screen the items carefully before purchasing them.
5. Take a round in the market at first, then purchase things.
6. Make a list of things you need in advance. Will enhance your shopping experience.
Well, that’s all. In case you plan to visit this market after watching my video, do let me know your experience.
Please reference our online safety tips for general tips and techniques you should keep in mind to protect yourself and your privacy online. Additional information is also available about identifying and reporting suspected Human Trafficking.
You are viewing cached results from https://www.travelaffairs.in/banjara-market-gurgaon/